2.15.2009

Advance Scene Painting Project.

This semester in Advance Scene Painting, we got to plan our own projects. My project is a stained glass window. I chose to do a stained glass window, because my grandfather used to make them as a hobby and I've always been fascinated by them. This project will be 4' in diameter and include a frame that I will make by using a CNC router, something I have never done, which will give the idea of a rose window. These two photos show some of my research.

The following are from the first couple hours of work on my project. The first image is the pattern traced onto Plexiglas and the next image is some of the glass being filled in with color.

I will continue to update with more pictures as I progress throughout the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment